You’ve Got To See This Solo Double-Up On Redfish
Don’t try this at home kids!
Have you ever tried to double-up on fish by yourself?
This school of redfish was passing by and the opportunity to catch multiple fish was too tough to pass up on!
Check this out!!!
You’ve Got To See This Solo Double-Up On Redfish [VIDEO]
- Lure: Alabama Leprechaun Jerk Shad
- Hook: 1/16 ounce 3/0 Owner Weighted Twistlock Hook
- Line: 10 lb. PowerPro & Daiwa J-Braid
- Leader: Ande Monofilament (20 lb.)
- Reel: Daiwa Procyon 2500
- Rod: Bull Bay Stealth Sniper
- Scent: Dr. Juice Inshore Slam Scent
- Glasses: Smith Optics Guide’s Choice
If you want a free pack of the Alabama Leprechaun jerk shads, click here!
And if you know someone that loves catching redfish, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: