Everything Tripletail [Tips, Tactics, & Tournament!]
IT’S TRIPLETAIL TIME!!!
Do you regularly head out and target tripletail?
If you want to learn everything you need to know as far as tripletail fishing tips, you cannot miss this!
We’ve got it all covered below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Check it all out below!!!
Tripletail Fishing Tips [PODCAST]
- HOW TO COOK TRIPLETAIL LIKE A CHEF (AMAZING TRIPLETAIL RECIPE)
- FISHING WORLD RECORDS: REDFISH, TROUT, SNOOK, FLOUNDER & MORE!
Here is a timestamped version:
- 3:14 – Meet Capt. Jay O’Brien
- 8:19 – Best Tripletail Spots
- 12:01 – When To Target Tripletail
- 12:51 – Artificial Lures or Live Bait?
- 14:58 – Alabama Leprechaun
- 15:37 – Is there a best time to target tripletail?
- 17:36 – IGFA Tripletail World Records
- 19:40 – Fish tagging projects
- 21:03 – Bad Water VS. Good Water
- 23:25 – Tides and Moon Phases
- 25:20 – Leader Line Choices
- 28:21 – Tripletail Championship Tournament
- 29:55 – Tournament Categories
- 32:11 – Tournament Details
- 35:13 – Irish Wake Fishing
Tripletail Fishing Tips [VIDEO]
Tripletail are aggressive, fun-fighting fish that like to sit underneath crab trap buoys or structure looking for an easy meal to pick off.
Be sure to enter the Tripletail Tournament beginning May 1st!!
If you want to learn more about Capt. JayO, check him out at Irish Wake Fishing!
Do you have any more questions about tripletail fishing tips?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about tripletail fishing tips, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: