7 Reasons Why You’re Not Catching Redfish [How To Find Redfish]
Are you struggling to catch more redfish?
Why are you not catching as many redfish as you think you should?
If you are making the mistakes mentioned below, then you could be missing out on fish!
How should you correct these mistakes to catch more redfish?
We talk about the 7 factors that dictate if you will catch redfish and help you correct any errors!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Check it all out below!!!
7 Reasons Why You’re Not Catching Redfish [PODCAST]
- SCIENCE-BASED STRATEGIES TO CATCH REDFISH (WITH CAPT. CALEB MCCUMBER)
- INSHORE FISHING 101: THIS IS HOW TO NEVER GET SKUNKED
We covered a lot in this episode, so here is a timestamped version:
- 0:52 – Transition from freshwater fishing to saltwater fishing
- 3:01 – 90/10 Rule in freshwater vs. saltwater
- 4:43 – #1: The 90/10 Rule depending on the season
- 5:10 – Early winter fishing trip in Tampa Bay
- 7:07 – #2: Staying up to date on trends
- 7:54 – #3: Common mistake YOU may be making
- 9:13 – Importance of current trends and spots
- 13:14 – #4: Lures, baits, & presentations
- 17:07 – Weight and depth coverage
- 22:10 – #5: Finding fish and positioning
- 23:16 – Anchoring
- 25:32 – #6: Fishing areas without food sources and structure
- 30:24 – #7 Fishing a “bad” tide
- 34:20 – The 7 reasons why you are not catching more redfish
- 36:08 – Fishing is a never-ending process of learning
7 Reasons Why You’re Not Catching Redfish [VIDEO]
Finding and catching redfish is not simple and there is no exact recipe to follow when targeting this species of fish.
Redfish behavior can be predicted based on the season as well as staying up to date on the current feeding trends.
Be sure to stay up to date on trends and avoid making these mistakes to catch more redfish and maximize your time out on the water!
Do you have any more questions on how to catch more redfish?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about catching more redfish, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: