New Hack For Rigging Z-Man Lures On Owner TwistLock Hooks
By: Tony Acevedo on December 6, 2019
It’s rigging time!
We’ve received a lot of questions about how to rig Z-Man lures on Owner TwistLock hooks because the stretchy material makes it hard to get the spring in…
We’ve covered it before (check out this article), but I recently discovered a new way to rig these that uses their stretchiness to your advantage.
I’ve been experimenting with it recently and it’s really quick and easy!
Want to see how it’s done?
Check out the video below.
Z-Man Rigging Hack For Owner TwistLock Hooks [VIDEO]
- Click here to get the Slam Shadys (Insiders only)
- Click here to get the Owner TwistLock Hooks (Insiders only)
Isn’t that awesome?
All you do is take off the spring, rig the lure like you normally would on a weighted swimbait hook, slide the weight up the shank of the hook to keep the lure from sliding down and squeeze the weight to keep it in place.
Have any questions about rigging Z-Man lures?
Let me know in the comments!
And if you know someone who is struggling to rig these lures, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear and discounts? Click here to join us and +10,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).