Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (May 12, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on May 10, 2019
Happy Mother’s Day!
A HUGE thank you to all of the mothers out there, without whom none of us would be here.
We appreciate you!
We had an awesome week here at Salt Strong, catching fish and sharing helpful tips, but the coolest thing was…
We finally introduced Strike Score!
What’s Strike Score, you ask?
Strike Score will literally tell you when the best days are to go fishing.
If a day has a Strike Score of 10, you need to call work asap, tell them you’re sick and get out on the water.
If a day has a Strike Score of 1, then tell the wife it’s a good day to catch up on chores around the house.
[Note: Strike Score is only available for Insiders. To unlock Strike Score and our exclusive tips, check out our Insider Club here.]
And when the Strike Score tells you to get out on the water, below are some tips to help you catch fish!
First, we’ve got the Insider tips, then the public tips, then the Salt Strong Podcast, and then some conservation tips.
- Fishing Points and a Hidden Lake [Insider Report]
- [Insider Q & A] Rigging Soft Plastics on Jigheads (Plus Zman Rigging Tip)
- Spot Dissection: Calcasieu Parish, LA [Member Request]
- “No Fishing Allowed!” [Double Inshore Slam Trip – Insider Report]
- Bay Boat Without Trolling Motor Trip Report [Post-Trip Analysis]
- The Tripletail Formula: On The Water Pro Tactics To Catch Keeper Tripletail
Want to unlock these exclusive Insider tips? Check out our Insider Club here.
- How To Rig A Shrimp Under A Popping Cork Like A Pro
- New Plano Tackle Bag Review [Top Pros & Cons]
- Do You Know How to Choose the Right Size Jig Head for Each Lure? (VIDEO)
- Top 5 Myths About How The “Jewfish” Got Its Name
- How To Rig The Berkley Gulp Swimming Mullet (For More Strikes)
- The Ultimate Wade Fishing Pre-Trip Planning Guide
- 3 Secrets To Conquer Anxiety Attacks In 30 Days Or Less (Without Drugs)
- Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your Captain’s License
- How Alcohol & Anxiety Attacks Almost Took My Life… [Podcast]
- Wild Bowfishing Trip!!! (Bowfishing For Sheepshead & Black Drum At Night)
- The Best Catch & Release Techniques (Backed By Science)
- How To Properly Catch & Release Inshore Fish (Without Killing Them)
- The Complete Guide To Catch, Photo, & Release Fishing
- The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish’s Mouth
What was your favorite tip this past week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. want to unlock the Strike Score and exclusive tips? Check out our Insider Club here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).