Best Saltwater Inshore Fishing Equipment (Training #3)
By: Joe Simonds on July 23, 2019
It’s fishing gear time!
Everybody loves getting new fishing gear and today we’re talking all about the best equipment for inshore fishing.
We’ve been digging through our thousands of videos and blog posts recently and uncovered this amazing three-part mini-series about inshore saltwater fishing.
This is part three of the mini-series and it’s a great one!
But here’s the thing about fishing gear…
You could have the nicest boat, the best reel, and the most expensive rod, but if you’re not fishing where the fish are, you’re going to get skunked.
The first training was about how to find the fish, and then the second episode was about how to get them in the boat.
You can see both of those here:
- How To Find More Inshore Fishing Spots (Training #1)
- Inshore Saltwater Fishing Pro Tactics (Training #2)
This training is all about gear and we show a lot of it, so I’d definitely recommend watching this one on video (just scroll down a bit).
The Best Inshore Fishing Gear [PODCAST]
The Best Inshore Fishing Gear [VIDEO]
And that wraps up the three-part mini-series!
If you want to catch fish, first you need to find them (watch the first training on that here), then you need to catch them (watch the second training on that here), and you’ll also need the right gear (which is what this training is all about).
If you want to start catching more fish, be more consistent, and stop getting skunked, download the Inshore Manifesto.
And if you want to fast-track your way to catching more fish, join the Inshore Slammer.
And of course, if you want to get the best local fishing spots, real-time updates on what and where people are catching fish right now, and discounts on the best fishing gear, then join our Insider Club.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).