Inshore Saltwater Fishing Pro Tactics (Training #2)
By: Joe Simonds on July 19, 2019
Welcome back to this inshore fishing mini-series!
In this episode, we’re talking all about how to catch fish.
Of course, this assumes you’re in an area where fish are feeding, so if you haven’t checked out Training #1 about finding the best fishing spots, go listen to that here.
But if you’re in the right spot and fish are around, listen to this episode to learn how to actually get them in the boat (even if they’re “not biting”).
Here’s a sneak preview about what’s coming up:
- What to do when pufferfish and pinfish keep destroying your soft plastics
- How to catch bull redfish (when everyone else is catching catfish)
- Our favorite lures for catching redfish
- Whether topwater lures are actually worth it (this might surprise you)
- How to fish oyster bars to catch redfish
- The best hard plastic lures (and how to retrieve them for more bites)
Ready to dive in?
Inshore Saltwater Fishing Pro Tactics [PODCAST]
Inshore Saltwater Fishing Pro Tactics [VIDEO]
Have any questions about catching more inshore fish?
Let us know in the comments below
And if you want direct access to us so we (and other professional anglers) can answer your questions personally, join us in the Insider Club.
It’s less than a quarter per day and you’ll also get the best local fishing spots, reports of what’s happening on the water right now, and discounts on products that you’re probably already buying.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).