How To Catch Inshore Slams On Tough, Windy Days
By: Joseph Simonds on March 17, 2020
The bad thing about fishing is that you can’t choose the weather on the day you go fishing.
And this can be incredibly frustrating on important days, like fishing in a tournament, taking kids out fishing, or entertaining clients.
We know how you feel!
Recently, Luke and Tony went through this exact situation when they were fishing in a tournament right after a nasty cold front came through.
Tides were super low, winds were 15+ MPH, and it was freezing cold!
However, they were still able to put together a really nice inshore slam.
In fact, they tied for first in the tournament!
Check out this podcast to see:
- Their secret gameplan of how they tied for first in the tournament
- How to catch inshore slams (even in crummy conditions)
- The one mistake that most anglers make when fishing (Luke even made this mistake once this day!)
- Why you don’t need to have fished an area for 20 years or have the best live bait to have a great day on the water
And much more!
How To Catch Inshore Slams On Tough Days [VIDEO]
How To Catch Inshore Slams On Tough Days [PODCAST]
What an awesome case study showing that all you need to have for a successful day on the water is a proven gameplan.
You don’t need to waste time or money getting live bait…
Or spend your whole life fishing and learning an area…
You just need to know the trends and where the fish will be, plus have one or two lures to match those trends.
In this case, Luke caught all of his fish on the Slam Shady, and Tony caught his fish on the Slam Shady and gulp shrimp.
For a limited time, we’re giving away a free pack of Slam Shady paddletails so everyone can try them out, so click here to get your free pack.
And if you want to see exactly where Luke and Tony fished, plus the weekend gameplans that helped them be so successful in this tournament, click here to join the Insider Club.
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).