Chasebaits “Crusty Crab” Fishing Lure Review (Plus Retrieval Tips)
Have you tried these “Crusty Crab” lures from Chasebaits?
I’ve seen quite a few anglers claiming they’ve had success catching everything from redfish, black drum, and sheepshead on them, so I figured that I’ve them a shot.
I recently did a review on the larger Chasebait “Smash Crab” (see that review here), so I was excited to see how these smaller crabs did out on the water.
Here are the overall findings (with a video review and tips below):
Pros Of The Chasebaits Crusty Crab
- Very durable (these lures will last forever)
- The always land in the water face up due to how they are weighted
- They look incredibly realistic (look just like a fiddler crab)
- 2-inches (great size lure when fish are feeding on smaller bait)
Cons Of The Chasebaits Crusty Crab
- Very light (tough to cast in the wind)
- Don’t store them without plastic lures (they will melt together)
Watch below for the full review (plus casting and retrieval tips)
Chasebaits Crusty Crab Review (VIDEO)
What are your thoughts on this lure?
Have you used it?
Any other favorite crab lure you love?
Let us know in the comment section below.
P.S. – If you think your angler friends or fishing networks would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock!
“The Inshore Fishing Manifesto”
The 3 Must-Know Breakthroughs To Consistent Catching Inshore Slams Faster Than You Ever Imagined.
Chasebaits Chasebaits Smash Crab Review (see it here now)
Chasebaits FlickPrawn Review (see it here now)
Berkley Gulp Peeler Crab Review (see it here now)
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: