How To Catch Monster Snook, Redfish & Tarpon On Foot
By: Joseph Simonds on March 5, 2020
This guy catches some monster fish…
And the craziest thing is, he does almost all of his fishing from land!
Whether he’s on a pier, bridge, jetty, or beach, he somehow seems to find the biggest and baddest fish and wrangle them in for a picture.
If you like catching big fish from shore, you’re going to love this podcast.
Boris, aka Draggrunningjunkie, has some incredible stories and tips and he’s sharing it all in this episode.
- The best spots and conditions for catching big snook and tarpon
- What simple thing automatically turns the bite off
- His favorite lures and how to work them
- The best moon phases and tides to catch big snook from land
- And much more
Plus, he’s sharing some crazy stories including catching goliath grouper on fried chicken, catching 250 lb tarpon, and getting towed out 10 miles into the ocean only to have his heart broken.
Monster Snook, Redfish & Tarpon On Foot [PODCAST]
- Inshore Gag Grouper & Snapper Secrets (Best Baits, Spots, Tides & More)
- Why Most Saltwater Anglers FAIL (The Top Mistake)
Check out the music videos mentioned in the podcast below.
I’ll Be There [Music Video]
The Box Remix [Music Video]
I love how Boris is taking his fishing talents and influence and creating music!
Boris shared a ton of incredible information here and I hope you’re able to put some of it into action.
He’s a great example that even if you don’t have a boat, you can still catch monster fish and get that drag screaming.
If you want to keep up with Boris, you can find him on Instagram @draggrunningjunkie.
Have any questions about catching big fish from shore?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who would like to step up their land-based fishing game, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear and discounts? Click here to join us and +12,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).