The Most Consistent & Versatile Shrimp Lure Ever Made?
An artificial shrimp lure is a staple in any serious inshore angler’s tackle bag.
Of course, not all shrimp are created equal…
Our journey started many years ago with D.O.A shrimp, then we moved to Berkley GULP shrimp, then a few other shrimp lures with varied results.
But all of that changed when our Insider Club member Marcos from Brazil gave us some of his Brazilian shrimp to fish with.
We were blown away by the results.
So listen in as we share more about this versatile artificial shrimp lure.
Check it out below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend so you can see the mapping), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Most Consistent & Versatile Shrimp Lure Ever [VIDEO]
Most Consistent & Versatile Shrimp Lure Ever [PODCAST]
- STRIKE SPOTS: NEW TOOL THAT PREDICTS INSHORE FEEDING ZONES
- HOW TO FIND 90% OF ALL FEEDING FISH IN YOUR AREA (90/10 FISHING RULE)
You can follow the timestamped table of contents:
- 1:40 – D.O.A. Shrimp (Pros & Cons)
- 2:48 – Gulp Shrimp (Pros & Cons)
- 3:28 – Snook fishing in Brazil with shrimp lures
- 6:11 – Luke was totally blown away by this lure
- 8:27 – Catching inshore slams with the Power Prawn
- 9:37 – Watch this crazy on-the-water footage!
- 12:32 – Our Insider is a famous lady angler. Check this out! Luana Pigatto IG
- 14:20 – Why does the Power Prawn beat out the D.O.A., Gulp, and Vudu Shrimp?
- 15:48 – The universal bucktail jig and how the Power Prawn is becoming the new universal lure
- 16:36 – Dr. Juice plus Power Prawn is the ultimate combo
- 17:37 – The free mini-course for this lure
- 18:19 – This is when not to use the Power Prawn
- 20:28 – Segmented shrimp tails versus the solid one-piece tail
- 21:47 – The mold has a cavity for rigging weedless
- 24:04 – Rigging tips for the Power Prawn
- 26:02 – #1 mistake with this lure (that can cost you fish)
- 30:11 – Don’t buy pre-rigged shrimp lures
- 32:18 – Shrimp lures need to look like real shrimp
- 34:54 – The sizes of the best shrimp lures that work
- 37:07 – Power Prawn beat out cut bait for snapper, grouper, cobia, and flounder in 70 ft of water
- 41:46 – Tripletail love the Power Prawn near channel markers
- 42:46 – Power Prawn Jr. for quality & Power Prawn Original for BIG fish
- 45:32 – Order your Power Prawns and we’ll email you an entire mini-course on the best tactics for this lure
- 48:45 – Almost forgot the built-in rattle cavity (and when to use rattles)
Here are the links for the shrimp lure, hooks, rattles, and scent that’s CRUSHING it:
We’ve tried a lot of different shrimp lures over the years and nothing seems to work as well as this lure in all types of water depths.
And the history of how this lure came about is really interesting, kinda crazy, and involves a ton of BIG fish!!
What are some of your success stories with the Power Prawn?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you know someone that is looking for the best shrimp lure on the market, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: