Weekly Newsletter: 9-5-21
It’s newsletter time!
Do you know how to wade fish in coastal creeks?
Have you caught a bull redfish at the jetties?
And do you know when NOT to use a popping cork?
See these tips in this week’s newsletter, plus:
- How to store your soft plastic lures (so they don’t melt)
- The Rapala Skitter Walk topwater review
- A cheat sheet for choosing your lures by season and conditions
- The best baitfish and how to find them
- Final results of the mono versus fluoro knot strength contest
Check out these tips and more in the newsletter below!
P.S. Want to unlock the exclusive Insider tips and get 20% off our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club.