Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (June 2, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on May 31, 2019
And for you Gulf of Mexico offshore anglers…
Happy Gag Grouper Season!
We’ve got a special edition of the Salt Strong Newsletter this week.
We’re not only sharing the best tips from this past week, but also some of our best grouper tips so you can start filling up the cooler!
First, you’ll find the exclusive Insider tips, then our best grouper tips, then the public tips, then the Salt Strong Podcast episodes, and finally, and most importantly, some conservation tips.
P.S. Want to catch more grouper than ever this summer? Get Grouper Mastery here.
- How to Make a GPS Based Fishing Plan [4 Part Video Series]
- Spot Dissection: Narrowing Down Areas to Fish [Chassahowitzka, FL]
- Warm Weather Trends [Insider Report]
- This Is How The Pros Pick Out The Perfect Offshore Reel (VIDEO)
- Pro Tips On Finding Hidden (And Tough To Find) Kayak Launch Locations
- Spot Dissection: Tips for Finding Land Based Fishing Spots [Ormond Beach, FL]
Want to unlock these exclusive Insider tips? Check out our Insider Club here.
Best Grouper Tips
- The Best Way To Cook Grouper [10 Amazing Grouper Recipes]
- How To Make A Grouper Rig That Saves Money, Time, & Marine Life
- How to Vent Snapper, Grouper and Bottom Fish [With Capt. Dylan Hubbard]
- [Insiders Only] One Of The Deadliest Snapper & Grouper Rigs Ever [With Capt. Dylan Hubbard]
- [Insiders Only] How To Troll for Grouper with Big Plugs [With Capt. Peter Miller]
- See the FWC Grouper Regulations here
Want to catch more grouper than ever this summer? Get Grouper Mastery here.
- Tarpon Fishing Secrets From One Of The Best Tarpon Experts In The World
- 10 Essential Boating Items Every Fisherman Needs
- How To Pick Out The Best Jig Heads (In A Busy Tackle Store)
- Do Tides Matter When Fishing Offshore?
- How To Rig Shrimp On A Jig-Head Like A PRO (VIDEO)
- How To Hook A Live Shrimp When Fishing In Current [VIDEO]
- How To Catch An Inshore Slam Under Pressure
- The Future Of Recreational Boating & Fishing
- Bottom Fishing For Grouper – Tips & Lessons (Podcast)
- Topwater Fishing With Topwater Trev (45 Inch Snook, Favorite Tides & More)
- The Best Catch & Release Techniques (Backed By Science)
- How To Properly Catch & Release Inshore Fish (Without Killing Them)
- The Complete Guide To Catch, Photo, & Release Fishing
- The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish’s Mouth
What was your favorite tip from this past week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to catch more fish, faster than you can ever imagine? Check out our Insider Club here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).