Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (May 5, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on May 3, 2019
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
Hope you’ve had a great day full of tacos and guacamole.
And if you want those tacos to be fish tacos…
Check out the tips below!
We’ve got the exclusive Insider tips, the public tips, and the Salt Strong Podcast.
(P.S. Want to see exactly where to fish and what to use in your area? Check out our Insider Club here.)
- “No Fishing Allowed!” [Double Inshore Slam Trip – Insider Report]
- Spot Dissection: Steinhatchee, FL Spot Analysis
- Catching Multiple Species on the Hobie’s Maiden Voyage [Insider Report]
- Spot Dissection: Morehead City, North Carolina
- How To Maximize Your Fishing Results In Murky Water [VIDEO]
- Best Lures For Every Situation (PDF CHEAT SHEET)
Want to unlock these exclusive Insider tips? Check out our Insider Club here.
- Did Scientists Find The Key To Restoring The Snook Population?
- Fishing Tackle Man Cave: How Fishing Guides Stay Organized
- MONSTER AMBERJACK (& Grouper) On Hubbard’s Marina Party Boat
- Inshore Fishing Library (Your Ultimate Saltwater Inshore Resource)
- The Best Fishing Knots Of All Time (Ranked Strongest To Weakest)
- Fluke Fishing Mastery (With John Skinner)
- Deep Sea Fishing Mistakes…(Are You Making These?)
- How To Catch More Inshore Fish On Fake Baits With Capt. CA Richardson
- GATOR TROUT: Catching Big Specks With The Speckled Truth
- The Best Catch & Release Techniques (Backed By Science)
- How To Properly Catch & Release Inshore Fish (Without Killing Them)
- The Complete Guide To Catch, Photo, & Release Fishing
- The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish’s Mouth
What was your favorite tip from this past week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer?
Ask us down below in the comments!
And don’t forget to check out our private Insider Club here to unlock the Insider tips.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing spots, fishing reports, and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle