Why The Pros Target ONE Species At Each Fishing Spot
Why do the pros target one species at each fishing spot?
What makes one fishing spot better for one species as opposed to other species?
In this episode, we discuss the reasons why pros target ONE species at certain fishing spots and how they understand where each species will be!
What species are you struggling to catch the most?
We’ve got it all covered below!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Check it all out below!!!
Targeting ONE Species At Each Fishing Spot [PODCAST]
Here is a timestamped version:
- 2:21 – Quick Advertising Story
- 6:18 – Redfish misconceptions
- 7:36 – Typical winter redfish pre-plan
- 9:04 – Changing your thinking (Tournament Examples)
- 12:16 – Differences in how different species feed
- 13:10 – Choosing fishing spots
- 15:29 – What makes a spot species specific?
- 16:26 – Trout fishing spots & feeding patterns
- 19:54 – Pre-planning fishing spots
- 20:41 – Redfish feeding behaviors
- 23:25 – Targeting Snook
- 25:19 – Fishing docks
- 28:52 – Pre-planning for a brand new fishing spot
- 31:36 – Are you changing up your lure based on each target species?
- 32:44 – Seasons to use live bait OR artificial lures
- 37:02 – New Power Prawn U.S.A. Lures
- 38:47 – Targeting flounder
- 41:14 – Join the Insider Club TODAY!
Targeting ONE Species At Each Fishing Spot [VIDEO]
Locking down and honing in on a specific species based on indicators at a particular fishing spot can give you an edge to catch the species you set out to target.
There are a few factors within fishing spots that make it conducive for a specific species.
Be sure to know as much as possible about the spots you are fishing because it can give you more of an edge to target a specific species and get tight lines!!
Do you have any more questions on why the pros target ONE species at each spot?
Let us know down in the comments!
And if you know someone who wants to learn more about why the pros target ONE species at a spot, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: