Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (May 28, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on May 28, 2019
It’s newsletter time!
We hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day as we remembered and honored those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
A lot of us (myself included) spent some time this weekend on the water doing what we love, and without those who’ve sacrificed, this would not be possible.
So thank you to those men and women, and their family and friends!
Now, we shared a bunch of tips this past week to help you catch more fish, and we even launched our new Tarpon Mastery course!
And check out the best Insider tips, public tips, Salt Strong podcast and conservation tips below.
- Warm Weather Trends [Insider Report]
- [Insider Q & A] How to Avoid “Wasting” Casts (Smart Casting)
- Spot Dissection: Backwater Creeks and Water Salinity [Lofton Creek – Yulee, FL]
- Tarpon Springs Slam Tournament Report [Spot Dissection & Strategy Analysis]
- Pre-Tournament Scouting Trip Strategy Details [Spot Dissection]
- 3 Best Soft Plastic Jerk Baits [Tournament Tested]
Want to unlock these exclusive Insider tips? Check out our Insider Club here.
- How To Pick Out The Best Jig Heads (In A Busy Tackle Store)
- This Is How You Catch Huge Tarpon At Night (With Peter Miller & Capt. Kleppinger)
- How To Rig A Shrimp Weedless (Quick & Easy Way)
- Snook Fishing Secrets From One Of The Best Snook Experts In The World
- Gulp Shrimp: Are You Rigging Them Upside Down By Accident?
- 3 Tips To Avoid EXPLOSIONS While Fueling Your Boat
- The Path To 60 Million Anglers In America…
- Interviewing The Most Interesting Fishing Captains In America…
- GATOR TROUT: Catching Big Specks With The Speckled Truth
- Fishing With Lawson Lindsey (Slob Snook, Pompano, Sheepies, & More)
- The Best Catch & Release Techniques (Backed By Science)
- How To Properly Catch & Release Inshore Fish (Without Killing Them)
- The Complete Guide To Catch, Photo, & Release Fishing
- The Truth About Leaving A Fishing Lure In A Fish’s Mouth
What was your favorite tip from this past week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. Want to catch more fish, faster than you can ever imagine? Check out our Insider Club here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).