Kishel’s Fish Scent: Does It Really Work? [New Experiment – Day 1]
By: Luke Simonds on October 25, 2019
It’s experiment time!
Today I’m testing out Kishel’s fish scent.
It was recommended to me by a friend so I figured I’d test it out to see if it actually works!
Here’s how the experiment was organized:
I rigged two nearly identical setups; same rod, same reel, same lure, same leader…
The only difference in the setups was the color of the braid so that I could tell which lure had the fish scent and which lure didn’t.
I would cast out each lure three times and then switch to the other setup.
Want to see how the lure with Kishel’s fish scent did compared to the lure with no scent?
Watch the video below!
P.S. This was from just an hour and a half of fishing. I’m planning on doing several more tests soon.
Kishel’s Fish Scent Experiment: Day 1 [VIDEO]
- Rod: TFO Pro 7’6″ Medium Fast Action
- Reel: Daiwa Fuego LT 3000
- Line: PowerPro – 10 lb yellow
- Leader: Berkley Vanish – 30 lb clear
- Paddletail: 4″ Slam Shady (exclusive lure for Insider Club members)
- Jig head: Zman Trout Eye – 3/16th oz
Did the results of this experiment surprise you?
You can get their fish from their website here:
So there you have it, the results of day one of the Kishel’s Fish Scent experiment.
Day two and three will be coming soon!
Have you used this scent before?
Do you like it?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who uses this scent, or has been considering it, TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. If you want more experiments like this, in-depth fishing reports, and the best fishing spots, click here to learn more about the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).