Must-Have Tackle For Summer Redfish
We are back talking must-have tackle for summer redfish!!!
What tackle and gear will guarantee you catch more redfish this summer?
In this video, we wanted to build off of the ideas and concepts from last year’s Summer Redfish Lures Tea Time and further dive into what we know will catch TONS of redfish this summer.
In this new tea time, you’ll learn:
- Lures that are working the best RIGHT NOW
- Changing lures depending on conditions & locations
- And much more!!!
Learn all about it right here!!
Must-Have Tackle For Summer Redfish [VIDEO]
- Power Prawn U.S.A.
- Slam Shady 2.0
- Alabama Leprechaun
- Slam Shady BOMBER
- Hoss Helix Hooks
- Z-Man Redfish Eye Jigheads
- Gamakatsu Octopus Circle Hooks
- Ande Monofilament Leader
- Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Leader
- PowerPro Braided Line
- Daiwa J-Braid
Related Tea Time Episodes:
- BEST SUMMER REDFISH LURES (PLUS WHERE & WHEN TO USE THEM)
- HOW TO CATCH TAILING REDFISH, BLACK DRUM, & SPECKLED TROUT
We covered a ton of information so here’s a timestamped version:
- 0:31 – Go-To lures you turn to FIRST thing in the Morning
- 2:33 – Where to throw & retrieve topwater lures
- 5:02 – Lures & Presentations for Mid-Morning after the sun rises
- 7:43 – Sightfishing lures & retrieve
- 9:23 – Lures for later in the Afternoon
- 11:45 – Summer Redfish Behaviors
- 12:50 – Artificial Crab Lures
- 14:22 – Summer Bait Progression & Best Lures to Match the Hatch
- 16:12 – Go-To Lures for Redfish in the Evening
- 17:35 – General Trends You NEED To Be Aware Of
- 20:35 – Cut-Bait & Other Live Bait Options
- 21:46 – Take Note of the Bait available in local Tackle Shops
- 23:07 – Redfish Highways
Summer, as with any season, comes with its advantages and obstacles to hurdle when it comes to catching redfish.
Stay on top of current trends and be sure to capitalize on the early mornings and late afternoon into evening times.
Remember as the sun rises and temperatures climb, the fish might become lethargic and tired!
Do you have any more questions about any of the must-have tackle for summer redfish?
Let us know your questions, comments, and personal preferences down in the comments!
What lure has worked well for you during the summer in the past?
And if you know an angler who wants to learn more about must-have tackle for summer redfish, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: